Sunday, September 4, 2011

Song List Part II

I've had some requests for the song titles that I teach.

Here are some to add to the last list. A few of them have videos, but many of them are my choreo and I haven't done videos yet.

Warm-up Tonight, Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae
I Just Wanna Be Happy- Gloria Esteban
Pegate- Mara
Waka Waka- Shakira
Danca do Creu- Mc Creu
On the Floor- J.Lo and Pitbull
Oye- Mara
Anthem- Pitbull
Quebra as Cadeira-
Nina Bonita- Chino y Nacho
Ella Quiere (Que, He, He)- Angel & Khriz
Loca- Shakira
Dhoom Again- Dhoom 2 Soundtrack
Livin' La Vida Loca-
I like it-Enrique (I only use part of this choreo)
La Camisa Negra- Juanes
Suavemente-
Te Quiero- Flex
Rude Boy- Rihanna
She Wolf- Shakira
Cool Down- Halo- Beyonce or Gypsy- Shakira


Also, I'm working on getting a studio for Friday's at 6 PM, but I will be out of town this weekend.
In fact, I'll have a sub for all my classes starting Wed the 7th, through Monday the 12th. Maddie will sub all except my Wed night Chandler class, when Shelley will sub. I'll miss you!



No comments:

Post a Comment